M.A.(Sociology), Dip(MR); Special Educator, Bangalore, India
My journey as a counselling student from Banjara was very enriching.
I have come closer to understanding human behavior through a different perception,i.e. see things from the other person's perspective. It has helped me to understand not only myself better but also the people around me. I am able to empathize with people without being judgmental now, and it has become easier for me make connections with people. The online classes were exciting too, as I would wait for the interesting and simple lessons and the feedback, specially, by my mentor which was so encouraging. The only aspect which could be added, I wish, is more of audio-visual practical classes of counselling sessions. The International Graduate Diploma in Counselling Skills (IGDCS) course has made me revitalize my emotional connections,and appreciate the differences in human experience. Thank you, Asha (my mentor), for getting me through this wonderful journey of human behavior which is so important to understand for one's peaceful existence in this world.
READ what our other alumni have to say about their experience of our online course, International Graduate Diploma In Counselling Skills (IGDCS), learning the skills of counselling children, adolescents, teenagers, students to become school counsellors, college counsellors, child counsellors, student counsellors and better parents.
Our ONLINE Counselling Courses: Features
Banjara Academy's online counselling course have the following advantages:
- Open to all - any age (over 18 years), anywhere, any walk of life –
do check out the successful students of our online counselling courses
- Do it from home (anywhere in the world)
- Do it in your spare/free time.
- Do it in 6 months to 1 year, International Graduate Diploma in Counselling Skills (IGDCS)
- Interactive Course - one-to-one with a mentor
- Online questionnaires
- Online assignments
- Online assessment
- Audio Lessons
- Case Studies/Practical Work
Jobs Available, Work Opportunities for Counsellors
Free Booklets for Downloading
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, February 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How you can build confidence in self, others, children: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, January 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Become Assertive-Tips and Techniques
- Free Download-Booklet: You too can reach out - a handbook of counselling skills
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Nurture, Rebuild Your Relationships - Practical Tips
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, December 2016 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Downloads-Booklets
- Free Downloads-EMagazines
"How to Handle Criticism?" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja helps you to handle criticism in a healthy wayRead more...
"Self-Esteem Vs Self Confidence" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja helps us to understand the difference between these two termsRead more...
"Childhood Conditioning and Self-Esteem" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja explains how self-esteem is conditioned in our childhoodRead more...
Free Audio Files for Downloading
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio Talk, Podcast: Work-Life Balance for Better Relationships, a Happy Life by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Women Midlife Crisis by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Why We Should Help Strangers by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Special Banjara Academy Events
Banjara Academy Presents Experiential Counselling Workshop - from 6 to 8 April 2017 at Banjara Academy, RT Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Banjara Academy's Helping Hand Annual Day Celebrations Held on 10 December 2016 at Banjara Academy's Manthan Retreat, Yelahanka, BengaluruRead more...
'Providing Sex Education at Home' - Workshop for Parents, Teachers, Counsellors on 12 November 2016 at Banjara Academy, R T Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Except where otherwise noted, the Content of the Website of Banjara Academy - the text, the audios, the videos, the images - contributed by Dr Ali Khwaja and his team of volunteers at Banjara Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.