Veena Vishram Bhagwat
Special Educator, Bangalore, India
This course has widened my thinking horizons.
It gave me a much-needed tool –Empathy!!! I think I can now think about anything more empathetically. Being in the field of special education has taught me, how to count my blessing. This course has added to my understanding of emotions and their double-edged power while dealing with various situations. This was my first of its kind experience of On-line course. It took me sometime to get the hang of this medium of instruction. This course was only possible because of its easy accessibility. Hats off to the modern technology!! I think I am a visual learner, so I definitely missed those face-to-face interactions with other classmates, the faculty and various anecdotes and real life experiences (verbal/non verbal communications) shared by them. I had developed a very warm relationship with my mentor and hope to take guidelines from her even in future. Course coordinator Mr.Sreedhar was very helpful, understanding and accessible throughout the course. I would like to suggest that adding some more case studies, mock sessions (videos) as the course material would be of added value. On a leaving note, I would say, that this course has a double advantage of your personal growth along with your professional growth. Thank you, Banjara Academy!!!
READ what our other alumni have to say about their experience of our online course, Certification in Student Counselling (CSC) course, learning the skills of counselling children, adolescents, teenagers, students to become school counsellors, college counsellors, child counsellors, student counsellors and better parents.
Our ONLINE Counselling Courses: Features
Banjara Academy's online counselling course have the following advantages:
- Open to all - any age (over 18 years), anywhere, any walk of life –
do check out the successful students of our online counselling courses
- Do it from home (anywhere in the world)
- Do it in your spare/free time.
- Do it in 6 months to 1 year, International Graduate Diploma in Counselling Skills (IGDCS)
- Interactive Course - one-to-one with a mentor
- Online questionnaires
- Online assignments
- Online assessment
- Audio Lessons
- Case Studies/Practical Work
Jobs Available, Work Opportunities for Counsellors
Free Booklets for Downloading
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, February 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How you can build confidence in self, others, children: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, January 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Become Assertive-Tips and Techniques
- Free Download-Booklet: You too can reach out - a handbook of counselling skills
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Nurture, Rebuild Your Relationships - Practical Tips
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, December 2016 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Downloads-Booklets
- Free Downloads-EMagazines
"How to Handle Criticism?" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja helps you to handle criticism in a healthy wayRead more...
"Self-Esteem Vs Self Confidence" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja helps us to understand the difference between these two termsRead more...
"Childhood Conditioning and Self-Esteem" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja explains how self-esteem is conditioned in our childhoodRead more...
Free Audio Files for Downloading
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio Talk, Podcast: Work-Life Balance for Better Relationships, a Happy Life by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Women Midlife Crisis by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Why We Should Help Strangers by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Special Banjara Academy Events
Banjara Academy Presents Experiential Counselling Workshop - from 6 to 8 April 2017 at Banjara Academy, RT Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Banjara Academy's Helping Hand Annual Day Celebrations Held on 10 December 2016 at Banjara Academy's Manthan Retreat, Yelahanka, BengaluruRead more...
'Providing Sex Education at Home' - Workshop for Parents, Teachers, Counsellors on 12 November 2016 at Banjara Academy, R T Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Except where otherwise noted, the Content of the Website of Banjara Academy - the text, the audios, the videos, the images - contributed by Dr Ali Khwaja and his team of volunteers at Banjara Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.