Special Banjara Events
Teachers Day - 5 Sept 2015
Let's Celebrate Teachers Day, 5 Sep 15, at Banjara Academy, RT Nagar, Bengaluru
We at Banjara Academy salute all our “Teacher Students” or is it “Student Teachers” who have been a part of us through the DCS, CLST, CDP, CCG or any course/program conducted by us.
At Banjara, you have been on the other side of the desk attending classes, writing assignments and reading a lot of notes (or maybe keeping the printouts safely tucked away in a folder on a shelf). Also, celebrating birthdays, festivals and having innumerable lunches and parties with some color themes.
We want to relive those days with you, when you Teachers spent time as Students with us. And what day can be better than the Teachers Day?
If you can spare some time from 2 to 3.30 pm, on Saturday, Sept 5th, then please do let Anees know about your presence through SMS on 8861792260 or you could call up on 23330200 / 23535766.
Does it matter if you were a teacher before your Banjara days or after? Oh, No! Not at all. Just the fact that you are/were in the Noble Profession of Teaching or even just associated with it is an awesome reason for us to wait to receive you on “Teachers Day”.
- Banjara Day, 18 October 2014 - A brief report by Prabhakar Jadhav, student, Diploma in Counselling Skills Course, DCS-2015
- Children's Day, 14 November 2013 - celebration with special children along with volunteers of Banjara Academy, Bengaluru
- Convocation Report, 8 June 2013, by Iffat Agboatwala A., Student of 2013 batch of Diploma in Counselling Skills course, Banjara Academy, Bengaluru
- Convocation Report, 8 June 2013, by Vasantha Sanath, Students of 2013 batch of Diploma in Counselling Skills course, Banjara Academy, Bengaluru
Page 1 of 19«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»
FREE Online Psychological Counselling by Banjara Academy for anyone, anywhere in the world
- Are you stressed about your child?
- Is your marriage in trouble?
- Are you stressed about your education?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by anxiety and fear?
Just mail your counsellor now, sharing your problems, your worries, your anxieties, your fears. Your counsellor will reply to you, and be there for you until you need her to help you cope and get going.
Leading Banjara Academy's online email counselling team of volunteer-counsellors, I realize it is not an easy task reaching out to a person one has never met, never seen, without the added advantage of gestures, eye contact, a gentle reassuring touch, tone of voice and yet providing empathy, positive strokes, making the person feel heard and understood.
With the aid of only written words, it is quite a task building trust, making people open up and share and helping them cope and feel better. So when in many instances they write back saying thank you and that they feel so much better, the feeling one gets is priceless and incomparable - knowing one has done something right, something good!
Hats off to all the volunteeer-counsellors of Banjara Academy who have been carrying on this work silently, anonymously for the last couple of years. Truly commendable! - Sreedhar MA
Except where otherwise noted, the Content of the Website of Banjara Academy - the text, the audios, the videos, the images - contributed by Dr Ali Khwaja and his team of volunteers at Banjara Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.