Understanding and Building Your Interpersonal Relationships
Manthan Camp-29, 6 pm, Friday 4th Feb to 4 pm, Sunday 6th Feb 2011
|Credit: kablam | openclipart.org|
- Relationships affect our happiness and quality of life more than any other factor.
- We look for our own needs and fulfillment in Interpersonal relationships.
- Relationships are dynamic, they change continuously.
- All relationships have to be nurtured and protected if we value them.
- Our expectations from close persons are always higher than from others. - We get hurt by slightest act of person who is important to us.
- There are Defined (labeled) relationships vs. Undefined. - Society is moving more towards the latter.
- Among the latter we have Friends of Convenience vs. True Friends.
- There is no such thing as “permanent” relationships – if nothing, death takes the person away. Look for “long-term” relationships.
- Understand yourself first before you begin to understand others.
- What we are vs. what image we present need not be the same – be aware.
- Learn the importance of “Giving Space” in relationships.
Free Online Counselling
FREE Online Psychological Counselling by Banjara Academy for anyone, anywhere in the world
- Are you stressed about your child?
- Is your marriage in trouble?
- Are you stressed about your education?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by anxiety and fear?
Just mail your counsellor now, sharing your problems, your worries, your anxieties, your fears. Your counsellor will reply to you, and be there for you until you need her to help you cope and get going.