The Infotainers Funtastica is an innovative club, specially designed for teens. All the activities are entertaining and informative. We the Infotainers (information + entertainment) help children become more confident. The motto of this club is to encourage every individual, discover and enhance his/her true potential.
Duration: 3 months, Days: 2nd and 4th Saturday
Timing: 2.30 – 5 pm, Age: 13 to 19 years
Starting on 11 June 2011
Contact: Banjara, 23535787/66
Headed by Mr. Bharath
Children's Night Out
At Manthan – the serene place for fun and churning of the mind, opp. DPS, Yelahanka
Any child above 8 years age is welcome.
The children should be brought to Banjara, RT Nagar, at 9:30 am sharp Sat 30th April, and should be picked up from Banjara office at 4:30 pm on Sun 1st May.
The child should bring night clothes, towel, soap etc., and some snacks if particular. They could carry some cricket bats, football etc. These two days are purely fun filled days, with the freedom to choose any activity, or even choose NOT to do any activity!
Charges Rs.650/- (Rupees six hundred and fifty only) For any further clarifications, call 23535787 or 23535766, or Camp Director Mr. Bharath 9591037014
List Of Manthan Camps
|M-29||Interpersonal relationships (DCS-11)||4 to 6 Feb 2011|
|M-28||Unity in Diversity||3 to 5 Dec 10|
|M-27||Self-awareness (DPCS-11)||29 to 31 Oct 10|
|M-26||Self-awareness (DCS-11)||22 to 24 Oct 10|
|M-25||Creativity||23 to 25 July 10|
|M-24||Bring sunshine in your life||16 to 18 April 10|
|M-23||Interpersonal Relationships (DCS-10)||19 to 21 Feb 10|
|M-22||Dream, dream, dream||8 to 10 Jan 10|
|M-21||Self-awareness (mostly DCS-10)||20 to 22 Nov 09|
|M-20||Self-awareness (DCS-10)||9 to 11 Oct 09|
|M-19||Discover the child in you||29 to 31 May 09|
|M-18||Emotional Freedom||20 to 22 Feb 09|
|M-17||Interpersonal Relationships (DCS 09)||16 to 18 Jan 09|
|M-16||Stress||28 to 30 Nov 08|
|M-15||Self-awareness (DCS 09)||17 to 19 Oct 08|
|M-14||Family||22 to 24 August 08|
|M-13||Team spirit||13 to 15 June 08|
|M-12||Sense of Humour||4 to 6 April 08|
|M-10||8 to 10 Feb 08|
|M-9||Story Telling||28 to 30 December 07|
|M-8||Where am I Headed?||2 to 4 November 07|
|M-6||Important Relationships||20 to 22 July 07|
|M-5||Family and Marriage||25 to 27 May 07|
|M-4||Effective Communication||30 Mar to 1 Apr 07|
|M-3||Investing in People (DCS)||25 to 27 Jan 07|
|M-2||Love||23 and 24 Dec 06|
|M-1||Self-awareness (DCS)||25 to 27 Nov 06|
You-Oriented Banjara Summer Camp for Children (5-15 year-olds): 2-6, 9-13 May 11
Children's Summer Camp With A Difference
- You will not be forced to do things you don’t want. YOU fix the time-table. You don’t have to interact with kids (and adults) you don’t like.
- This activity is “You-Oriented”. We’ll sit and discuss with you individually what you like doing, explore your talents – and accordingly take you through those activities either singly or in small groups. Only fun-loving children allowed. Camp leader: one and only Bharath!
For: Children of (mental) age 5 to 15 years
Fee: Rs. 1,450/- per child (inclusive of snacks and materials)
Sessions will be 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Mon, 2 May to Fri, 6 May and then Mon, 9 May to Fri, 13 May 2011 (totally two weeks)
Choice will be given to each child to select from the following activities:
- Personality development, Interpersonal relationships and communication
- Handling difficult situations, Spiritual development (not specific to religion)
- Building self-esteem, Improving concentration and study techniques, mental math
- Self-expression: performing arts, creative writing, language development, story telling
- Craft, health and hygiene, yoga, songs, Group activities and games
Interested children will be given an opportunity at the end of the program, to participate in an overnight camp at Yelahanka (optional).
Contact Banjara Academy 1st Main, 1st Block, RT Nagar Ph: 23535787 23535766,
Page 1 of 4«StartPrev1234NextEnd»
Free Online Counselling
FREE Online Psychological Counselling by Banjara Academy for anyone, anywhere in the world
- Are you stressed about your child?
- Is your marriage in trouble?
- Are you stressed about your education?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by anxiety and fear?
Just mail your counsellor now, sharing your problems, your worries, your anxieties, your fears. Your counsellor will reply to you, and be there for you until you need her to help you cope and get going.