IGDCS Online Course
Online Psychological Counselling Courses - Advantages, Features
Banjara Academy's online courses in counselling have the following advantages:
- Open to all - any age (over16 years), any walk of life –
do check out the succesful students of our online counselling courses
- Do it from home (anywhere in the world)
- Do it in your spare/free time.
- Do it in 6 months to 1 year, International Graduate Diploma in Counselling Skills (IGDCS)
- Do it in 3 - 5 months, Certification in Student Counselling (CSC)
- Psychological Counselling Skills workshop held periodically
Important features of Banjara Academy's online psychological counselling courses:
- Highly Experienced Faculty of Wonderful Human Beings First and then Counsellors, Psychologists, Medical Professionals, Special Educators, Human Resources Experts
- Interactive Courses
- One-on-one online with Mentors
- Online Questionnaires, Quizzes
- Online Assignments
- Online Assessment
- Audio/Video Lectures
- Case Studies/Practicals
- Face-to-Face with Mentors, in person (in Bangalore), on text/voice chat programmes for others
- Answers to Some Questions About the Alumni Authentification Pages
- IGDCS Course Content
- International Graduate Diploma in Counselling Skills (IGDCS) Course Overview
- International Graduate Diploma in Counselling Skills Course (IGDCS) Student Profiles
- Mentors: Face-To-Face/One-On-One
- Payment Details for Online Courses in Psychological Counselling Skills | Banjara Academy
- What IGDCS Students Say ?
Counselling Skills Courses
FREE Online Psychological Counselling by Banjara Academy for anyone, anywhere in the world
- Are you stressed about your child?
- Is your marriage in trouble?
- Are you stressed about your education?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by anxiety and fear?
Just mail your counsellor now, sharing your problems, your worries, your anxieties, your fears. Your counsellor will reply to you, and be there for you until you need her to help you cope and get going.
Leading Banjara Academy's online email counselling team of volunteer-counsellors, I realize it is not an easy task reaching out to a person one has never met, never seen, without the added advantage of gestures, eye contact, a gentle reassuring touch, tone of voice and yet providing empathy, positive strokes, making the person feel heard and understood.
With the aid of only written words, it is quite a task building trust, making people open up and share and helping them cope and feel better. So when in many instances they write back saying thank you and that they feel so much better, the feeling one gets is priceless and incomparable - knowing one has done something right, something good!
Hats off to all the volunteeer-counsellors of Banjara Academy who have been carrying on this work silently, anonymously for the last couple of years. Truly commendable! - Sreedhar MA