Certification in Student Counselling (CSC) – Online School Counselling Course Overview
Qualifying you as a “Certified Student Counsellor”, Course Open to All
(New Batch Starts on 28 April 2014; Admission Subject to Interview)
- An interactive, practical, short-term (3-5 months only) online course from Banjara Academy.
- Structured especially for those who wish to learn the practical skills of counselling children, especially students in schools (and their parents).
- For teachers working in schools, a useful additional qualification to enhance their career prospects.
- The Certification in Student Counselling (CSC) Course will also make teachers better at teaching and helping students learn.
In this inspiring YouTube video, Dr Ali Khwaja talks to you about the critical importance of counselling children in schools.
The Certification in Student Counselling (CSC) Online Course is:
- based on over 3 decades of experience in school counselling,
- designed by experts, educationists and child psychologists,
- fulfills the requirements of various education boards in India and globally.
Course Enrollment: New batch starts on 28 April 2014.
Course Duration: Flexible, you can do it 3-5 months from the comfort of your home or at school.
Eligibility for Course: Anybody with a working knowledge of English, a desire to help and counsel school students.
Course Expenses: Rs. 10,950/-.
Course Content: The online counselling course consists of 5 modules having 25 lessons in all, covering a wide range of topics dealing with counselling students. The detailed contents are listed below.
Course Evaluation: Evaluation is through 15 assignments and review of practical work done at schools only. A Mentor is allotted to each student to guide him/her through this online counselling course.
Course Certificate: On successful completion of the online counselling course, you will be given the Certification in Student Counselling certificate by Banjara Academy, qualifying you as Certified Student Counsellor.
Counselling Skills Courses
Counselling Mandatory In CBSE Schools
“Shiksha Kendra”, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi
Circular No 08
All Heads of Institutions
Affiliated to the CBSE
Subject: Counselling in Schools
CBSE has been sending guidelines to its affiliated schools periodically about providing counselling services to students. ...Counselling Mandatory in CBSE Schools