Certification in Student Counselling (CSC) – Online Counselling Course Overview
Qualifying you as a “Certified Student Counsellor”
- An interactive online course from Banjara Academy.
- Structured especially for those who wish to learn the practical skills of counselling students (and their parents).
- For teachers working in schools, a useful additional qualification to enhance their career prospects.
- The Certification in Student Counselling (CSC) Course will also make teachers better at teaching and helping students learn.
The Certification in Student Counselling (CSC) Online Course is:
- based on over 3 decades of experience in school counselling
- designed by experts, educationists and child psychologists,
- fulfills the requirements of various education boards in India and globally.
Course Enrollment: You can join anytime to start doing the course.
Course Duration: Flexible, you can do it 3-5 months from the comfort of your home or at school.
Eligibility for Course: Anybody with a working knowledge of English, a desire to help and counsel school students.
Course Expenses: Rs. 9,450/-. (Registration Expense: Rs 450/-, plus Course Expense: Rs 9000/-) Group discounts, if 5 or more teachers from a school enroll for a batch.
Course Content: The online counselling course consists of 5 modules having 25 lessons in all, covering a wide range of topics dealing with counselling students. The detailed contents are listed below.
Course Evaluation: Evaluation is through 15 assignments and review of practical work done at schools only. A Mentor is allotted to each student to guide him/her through this online counselling course.
Course Certificate: On successful completion of the online counselling course, you will be given the Certification in Student Counselling certificate by Banjara Academy, qualifying you as Certified Student Counsellor.
Counselling Skills Courses
Free Online Counselling
FREE Online Psychological Counselling by Banjara Academy for anyone, anywhere in the world
- Are you stressed about your child?
- Is your marriage in trouble?
- Are you stressed about your education?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by anxiety and fear?
Just mail your counsellor now, sharing your problems, your worries, your anxieties, your fears. Your counsellor will reply to you, and be there for you until you need her to help you cope and get going.
Counselling Mandatory In CBSE Schools
“Shiksha Kendra”, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi
Circular No 08
All Heads of Institutions
Affiliated to the CBSE
Subject: Counselling in Schools
CBSE has been sending guidelines to its affiliated schools periodically about providing counselling services to students. ...Counselling Mandatory in CBSE Schools