Career Counselling (Career Guidance) through Aptitude Testing
The most holistic, individualized assessment of your multiple intelligences, abilities, potential and specific skills - time-tested since 1992, results over 94.7% accurate!
Our Career Counselling (Career Guidance) through Aptitude Testing helps you match your talents and potentials with your interests and helps you choose appropriate careers from a wide range of choices suited to your abilities - whether you are a student wondering what course of study to pursue, whether you are working and thinking of changing your job or whether you are seeking voluntary retirement.
Do you know where you will be five years from now?
While competition is increasing, opportunities and variety of careers are also increasing rapidly. There is no such thing as an “ideal” career with the best “scope.” If you choose your courses of study and your career based on what you are good at, you will always be successful.
What is career?
It is not just a job. It is a way of life, and your achievements and happiness depend on it. Today, innumerable new avenues have opened up. Do not get into a course or a job just because everyone else is rushing for it.
How do you select your career?
Very often we are pushed into jobs and careers which are not suitable for us. To really be able to succeed, progress and enjoy our work, it is necessary that we should have interest in what we are doing, and also have an aptitude for it. Aptitude is the potential to develop the skills that are required in any particular field.
Each career has different aptitude requirements, and only by matching them scientifically we can be sure that we are heading in the right direction.
How our career counselling (career guidance) is done?
To help people find the right directions, time-proven and highly successful aptitude test and career counselling (career guidance) is done by Banjara Academy for students (who have completed 9th standard and above) as well as those wishing to change jobs or seek voluntary retirement. Each evaluation of the test is done personally by Dr. Ali Khwaja [B.Tech (IIT), MIE, PhD (Counselling)], eminent trainer, mentor. Dr Ali Khwaja is a regular career counselling columnist in the Deccan Herald newspaper of Bangalore. You can browse some of his career tips to students here.
Our written report will outline how good you are in your fields of interest, and all the possible careers you are likely to do well in. You will also get exhaustive information and guidance on how to reach your goals, with personal counselling.
All you need to do is spare about 2 to 3 hours in a relaxed mood (come between 10 am and 2 pm), and do a battery of written and verbal tests (nothing to do with textbooks).
Briefly our process of career counselling (career guidance) through aptitude testing involves the following steps:
- Undergoing the aptitude test on any working day between 10 am and 2:00 pm (it takes about three hours to do the battery of tests, no preparation or prior appointment is needed). Bulk tests can be conducted at the premises of institutions on prior arrangement.
- The candidate will be called back for individual career counselling after the evaluation (which will require some time as it has to be done individually). An exhaustive report will be given, including general comments on areas for improvement, list of suitable careers, and suitability for careers of the candidate’s choice. Parents will also be counselled if they so desire.
- Information will be provided on the avenues, openings, courses, and type of work in each of these careers.
- Subsequent follow up can be done if necessary after you take steps towards your goal. Future career counselling and consultation is free of cost.
Evaluation of test papers is done personally by Dr. Ali Khwaja, B. Tech (IIT), MIE, Ph.D - Trainer, Counsellor, Life Skills Coach, and Career Columnist.
Jobs Available, Work Opportunities for Counsellors
Free Booklets for Downloading
- Free Download Booklet: Twenty First Century Housewife
- Free Download Booklet: Forgiveness
- Free Download-Booklet: Emotional Honesty
- Free Download-Booklet: Discover the child in you: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Booklet: Understanding and Overcoming Depression: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Booklet: Understanding and Changing Attitude: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, March 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, February 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How you can build confidence in self, others, children: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, January 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Become Assertive-Tips and Techniques
- Free Download-Booklet: You too can reach out - a handbook of counselling skills
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Nurture, Rebuild Your Relationships - Practical Tips
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, December 2016 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Downloads-Booklets
- Free Downloads-EMagazines
"Taking Actions to Enhance Self-Esteem" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja advises If we need to enhance our self-esteem we should quit stalling and take actionsRead more...
"Parental Attitude and Self-Esteem" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja says parental attitude plays a significant role in building or destroying a child's self-esteemRead more...
"Pride in Your Work Enhances Self-Esteem" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja says take pride in your work no matter what it isRead more...
Free Audio Files for Downloading
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio Talk, Podcast: Work-Life Balance for Better Relationships, a Happy Life by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Women Midlife Crisis by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Why We Should Help Strangers by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Special Banjara Academy Events
Banjara Academy Presents Experiential Counselling Workshop - from 6 to 8 April 2017 at Banjara Academy, RT Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Banjara Academy's Helping Hand Annual Day Celebrations Held on 10 December 2016 at Banjara Academy's Manthan Retreat, Yelahanka, BengaluruRead more...
'Providing Sex Education at Home' - Workshop for Parents, Teachers, Counsellors on 12 November 2016 at Banjara Academy, R T Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Except where otherwise noted, the Content of the Website of Banjara Academy - the text, the audios, the videos, the images - contributed by Dr Ali Khwaja and his team of volunteers at Banjara Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.