Banjara Academy Associates with the World Federation for Mental Health
The Board of Directors of the World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH) accorded Banjara Academy the status of Voting Organization Member. With headquarters in the USA, the World Federation for Mental Health (founded in 1948) is an international, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization in Consultative Status to the United Nations and its specialized agencies such as the World Health Organization (WHO).
We at Banjara Academy have taken another small step in our commitment to improving quality of life with our emphasis on good mental health for all, striving to be at peace with ourselves and in harmony with others by understanding ourselves and reaching out to others as counsellors.
Voting Organization Members make up the Federation’s corporate membership. Voting Organization Member status is available to formally chartered/registered non-governmental organizations that are “national” or “international” in scope, and for whom mental health and/or mental illness is a primary focus.
The World Mental Health Day (10 October), celebrated annually in over 100 countries as a day for global mental health education, awareness and advocacy, was first celebrated in 1992 at the initiative of the World Federation for Mental Health.
Jobs Available, Work Opportunities for Counsellors
Free Booklets for Downloading
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, February 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How you can build confidence in self, others, children: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, January 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Become Assertive-Tips and Techniques
- Free Download-Booklet: You too can reach out - a handbook of counselling skills
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Nurture, Rebuild Your Relationships - Practical Tips
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, December 2016 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Downloads-Booklets
- Free Downloads-EMagazines
"How to Handle Criticism?" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja helps you to handle criticism in a healthy wayRead more...
"Self-Esteem Vs Self Confidence" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja helps us to understand the difference between these two termsRead more...
"Childhood Conditioning and Self-Esteem" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja explains how self-esteem is conditioned in our childhoodRead more...
Free Audio Files for Downloading
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio Talk, Podcast: Work-Life Balance for Better Relationships, a Happy Life by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Women Midlife Crisis by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Why We Should Help Strangers by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Special Banjara Academy Events
Banjara Academy Presents Experiential Counselling Workshop - from 6 to 8 April 2017 at Banjara Academy, RT Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Banjara Academy's Helping Hand Annual Day Celebrations Held on 10 December 2016 at Banjara Academy's Manthan Retreat, Yelahanka, BengaluruRead more...
'Providing Sex Education at Home' - Workshop for Parents, Teachers, Counsellors on 12 November 2016 at Banjara Academy, R T Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Except where otherwise noted, the Content of the Website of Banjara Academy - the text, the audios, the videos, the images - contributed by Dr Ali Khwaja and his team of volunteers at Banjara Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.