An academy for young people whose parents are concerned and committed towards their better and holistic growth, not just academics.
Our main aim is working with children who either do not wish to, or are unable to cope with rigid curriculum and pure academics. After understanding the child holistically, a personalized plan is made to enhance each child’s abilities and support him/her to grow and learn individually in the best way possible. This being a very sensitive way of building up the child’s potential, we need equal participation from parents to work as a team with our highly committed faculty, to ensure that the student not only learns, but also grows up to become an asset to the family, society and country.
To work with children we need to first understand them and we at Gurukul do this through two different types of assessments based on the requirement of the child. One is PSE – Pyscho-Socio-Educational assessment, which helps in understanding the child’s style of understanding things around him, his social skills and how he manages them and his educational level and understanding of the same. The second type of assessment is called CDA-Child Development Assessment which helps to understand the developmental issues of a child.
- Admission opens for children of any age, any background and any academic level, throughout the year.
- Very reasonable fee, based on the needs of the child and affordability of parents.
- Days: Tuesday to Saturday
- Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Each child will be educated and trained individually depending on the capabilities, intelligence, interest and inclination, leading up to 10th standard certification if interested, otherwise providing life skills and improve emotional intelligence.
- No uniform, time-table, no deposits or long term fees. Active involvement of the parent is our only requirement. Together we can achieve wonders, and ensure that the child gets an opportunity to bring out his/her best potential in any field.
“Not all of us can do great things.
But we can do small things with great love.”
― Mother Teresa