Learning through fun and exploration
An academy for young people whose parents are concerned and committed towards their better and holistic growth, not just academics. Our main aim is working with children who either do not wish to, or are unable to cope with rigid curriculum and pure academics. After understanding the child holistically, a personalized plan is made to enhance each child’s abilities and support him/her to grow and learn individually in the best way possible. This being a very sensitive way of building up the child’s potential, we need equal participation from parents to work as a team with our highly committed faculty, to ensure that the student not only learns, but also grows up to become an asset to the family, society and country.
Admission Open : From 11th June 2012 and is OPEN THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
For children of age group : 4 to 18, of any background and any academic level.
Timing : Monday to Friday 10 am to 2 pm
Very reasonable fee, based on the needs of the child.
Each child will be educated and trained individually depending on the capabilities, intelligence, interest and inclination, leading up to 10th standard certification if interested.
BOOKS Corner - Mind, Self and Skills
Banjara Academy has brought out more than fifteen books dealing with parenting, study skills, mental health, counselling, teenagers, suicide prevention and life skills. Check for BOOKS that interest you.
RECENT Articles on Career and Life Skills
- Heard this proverb number of times, isn’t it? You were also advised by elders that you should learn to adapt to…
- Shruti is very dejected and angry. While she scored 97 in Physics, she got only 95 in Maths in her 2nd PUC exam. …
- Don't we all like people who smile? When a person with a natural and disarming smile walks in, doesn't it feel like…
- Management has been one of the prized fields of study for over four decades now. The boom came with the…
- Don’t get tense when the person starts talking something negative. Your body language gives you away. Maintain…