An academy for young people whose parents are concerned and committed towards their better and holistic growth, not just academics.
Our main aim is working with children who either do not wish to, or are unable to cope with rigid curriculum and pure academics. After understanding the child holistically, a personalized plan is made to enhance each child’s abilities and support him/her to grow and learn individually in the best way possible. This being a very sensitive way of building up the child’s potential, we need equal participation from parents to work as a team with our highly committed faculty, to ensure that the student not only learns, but also grows up to become an asset to the family, society and country.
To work with children we need to first understand them and we at Gurukul do this through two different types of assessments based on the requirement of the child. One is PSE – Pyscho-Socio-Educational assessment, which helps in understanding the child’s style of understanding things around him, his social skills and how he manages them and his educational level and understanding of the same. The second type of assessment is called CDA-Child Development Assessment which helps to understand the developmental issues of a child.
- Admission opens for children of any age, any background and any academic level, throughout the year.
- Very reasonable fee, based on the needs of the child and affordability of parents.
- Days: Tuesday to Saturday
- Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Each child will be educated and trained individually depending on the capabilities, intelligence, interest and inclination, leading up to 10th standard certification if interested, otherwise providing life skills and improve emotional intelligence.
- No uniform, time-table, no deposits or long term fees. Active involvement of the parent is our only requirement. Together we can achieve wonders, and ensure that the child gets an opportunity to bring out his/her best potential in any field.
“Not all of us can do great things.
But we can do small things with great love.”
― Mother Teresa
Jobs Available, Work Opportunities for Counsellors
Free Booklets for Downloading
- Free Download-Booklet: Emotional Honesty
- Free Download-Booklet: Discover the child in you: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Booklet: Understanding and Overcoming Depression: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Booklet: Understanding and Changing Attitude: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, March 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, February 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How you can build confidence in self, others, children: Practical tips, exercises
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, January 2017 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Become Assertive-Tips and Techniques
- Free Download-Booklet: You too can reach out - a handbook of counselling skills
- Free Download-Booklet: How You Can Nurture, Rebuild Your Relationships - Practical Tips
- Free Download-Emagazine: Banjara Careers, December 2016 issue, for courses, careers, choices, selections - for students, parents, teachers
- Free Downloads-Booklets
- Free Downloads-EMagazines
"Taking Actions to Enhance Self-Esteem" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja advises If we need to enhance our self-esteem we should quit stalling and take actionsRead more...
"Parental Attitude and Self-Esteem" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja says parental attitude plays a significant role in building or destroying a child's self-esteemRead more...
"Pride in Your Work Enhances Self-Esteem" - Video talk by Dr Ali Khwaja says take pride in your work no matter what it isRead more...
Free Audio Files for Downloading
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio Talk, Podcast: Work-Life Balance for Better Relationships, a Happy Life by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Women Midlife Crisis by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Free Download-Public-Domain-Audio File: Why We Should Help Strangers by Dr Ali Khwaja, Author, Expert Counsellor, Life Coach, TrainerRead more...
Special Banjara Academy Events
Banjara Academy Presents Experiential Counselling Workshop - from 6 to 8 April 2017 at Banjara Academy, RT Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Banjara Academy's Helping Hand Annual Day Celebrations Held on 10 December 2016 at Banjara Academy's Manthan Retreat, Yelahanka, BengaluruRead more...
'Providing Sex Education at Home' - Workshop for Parents, Teachers, Counsellors on 12 November 2016 at Banjara Academy, R T Nagar, BengaluruRead more...
Except where otherwise noted, the Content of the Website of Banjara Academy - the text, the audios, the videos, the images - contributed by Dr Ali Khwaja and his team of volunteers at Banjara Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.