Learning through fun and exploration
An academy for young people whose parents are concerned and committed towards their better and holistic growth, not just academics. Our main aim is working with children who either do not wish to, or are unable to cope with rigid curriculum and pure academics. After understanding the child holistically, a personalized plan is made to enhance each child’s abilities and support him/her to grow and learn individually in the best way possible. This being a very sensitive way of building up the child’s potential, we need equal participation from parents to work as a team with our highly committed faculty, to ensure that the student not only learns, but also grows up to become an asset to the family, society and country.
Admission Open : From 11th June 2012 and is OPEN THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
For children of age group : 4 to 18, of any background and any academic level.
Timing : Monday to Friday 10 am to 2 pm
Very reasonable fee, based on the needs of the child.
Each child will be educated and trained individually depending on the capabilities, intelligence, interest and inclination, leading up to 10th standard certification if interested.
BOOKS Corner - Mind, Self and Skills
Banjara Academy has brought out more than fifteen books dealing with parenting, study skills, mental health, counselling, teenagers, suicide prevention and life skills. Check for BOOKS that interest you.
RECENT Articles on Career and Life Skills
- Most progressive schools are acutely aware that the twenty first century child needs far more than the “learning by…
- A very dear friend of mine lost her husband after decades of togetherness and years of looking after him through old…
- Categories of people who criticize Browbeating and scaring you: to confuse your own thinking Very sweet and…
- Are you about to finish your graduation, or post-graduation? Or are you a school kid who has appeared for the final…
- I often ask youngsters, "Who is your role model?" Can you guess what their answer is? Will you be surprised if I tell…